Sprache

Dienstag, 2. Oktober 2012

Where to start with.... Geronimo

Well Geronimo is the second boat that I own. She is a Delanta 80 build in 1980 LOA is 8m. I sail her now nearly 15 years and own her for 10 years. She is a very fine ship, a little to light for her size, but she handles very well even in strong winds. She can take up 4 person, besides her main cabin she got also a aft cabin.
I can easly handle her alone, even if her steering (by wheel) is kind of bit wobbly. As I sail her sometimes alone I trimmed her upwind, as a safety measure. All ropes are lead to the cockpit.
She has a very fast design and I like to surprise bigger boats with her speed, she is cabable off.
She has following sails:
  • Genua I (Elvstroem)
  • Genua II (Holm)
  • Jib (Moritz)
  • Storm Jib (de Jong)
  • Booster (Elvstroem)
  • Spinnaker
In the pictures you will find a layout of a Delanta.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen